Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Vivienne Westwood giveaway winner.

And...


                                                                       the winner...

 is...


Congratulations!

I have emailed Molly to let her know, but if I hear no reply within one week, I will re-draw and announce a new winner.

 

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment, I'm so gutted I didn't get to enter This giveaway! Grrrr! I'm following you :)

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great giveaway! Congrats to the winner!!
    And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great blog!!! I love it!

    Would you like to follow each others blog via GFC and Bloglovin in order to keep in touch?

    Lots of love,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done! Great giveaway and lovely blog xo

    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a great giveaway, Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool blog girlie! let's follow each other! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi darling, just discover your blog, like it!!!
    Want do you think about follow each other???
    Let me know!!!
    Laura
    www.iaiaecris.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the bowler hat - it's super amazing!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to her, it's very cute. Love the hat too.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ♥

    ReplyDelete